Two Fine Lovers

The Adventures of BunnyCat

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Memes - what the hell

Responding to Alexia.. tell me if this is right:

5 Albums on my Itunes ( i-lack-ipod-gasp-as-well...whatever !! we collect records ok?!)

1. Elvis Costello - The Very Best of.. (unstopable)
2. Rufus Wainwright - Poses and Roses
3. And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead - Source Tags and Codes
4. Calexico - The Black Light
5. Gilberto Gil - The Early Years


5 Movies I have seen recently

1. Tommy Boy - I was forced. it was ok.. gin helped
2. 13 Going on 30.. sorry a fav!
3. Troy
4. Devils Playround
5. Rosemarys Baby

5 Nice Things that Have Happened to me lately

1. Many patients at work express to me that i will be missed..(as will they)
2. New car.. i adore it. does that count?
3. Re-Connected with a very dear friend here in the NW ( she came from TN)
4. Another patient keeps bringing me his prize winning roses... stunning! (no worries - hes over 50!)
5. I have my birthday off from work next week! a first ever! ( subtle hint)


5 Songs in Heavy Rotation - im gonna list complete records as we listen to the whole thing

1. PDX POP NOW Vol 2 compilation ( local bands)
2. Smog - Supper
3. The Mountain Goats - Sunset Tree
4. Daniel Johnson compilation of works
5. David Bowie - hunky dory ( i could just cry)


5 idiosyncrasies ( just 5 harv says!!??)

1. I am a pen fiend. Not all pens, mostly gel pens and roller balls.. i have strict criteria for what will pass and not pass.
a ballpoint is harshly scrutinized.. pencils rarely make it into the cup... you all will be touched by this one day as you get to know me better. i usually have half dozen to ten pens on me at all times. I rarely loan them out so dont even ask!
Ive been known to lift a pen from somewhere if its really good. Office Depot to me is as good as Tiffany's... almost.

2. I fear the outdoors and nature. I have been camping once, in my almost 32 years and even then it was frou frou.
I dont mind suffering with good friends tho!

3. I like hot food hot and cold food cold.

4. I wont eat melons. they have veins. certain food textures kill me. ( i only started eating oranges at age 29)

5. Im modest to a fault.. harvey hates this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Pen lovers unite!

I, too, have a pen fetish, but in my case it's more about sheer numbers than about discerning criteria. You know those old people who collect, like, bathrobes or cans of chicken noodle soup? I am like that with pens. I horde them, I name them, I know where they are at all times and throw a tiny fit if anyone (read: Paul) moves one from its prescribed location so I can't find it when I need it. I even inadvertently steal them, so if we ever meet in person, be sure to keep an eye on yours. Not being able to find a pen must be a deep fear of mine, I think.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home