Two Fine Lovers

The Adventures of BunnyCat

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fourth Of July

Harvey and Biz and I have been enjoying the holiday weekend in SC with my parents.
We always celebrate my Fathers birthday (july 3rd) along with Independence day.
Its been hot, but not as humid as it is in Nashville. Thats a nice break.
My parents backyard is something of a spectacle. Its very large, and full of plants flowers and trees. Bizzy and I spent a nice afternoon out there exploring while Harvey and Dad went to the driving range. He's getting in some practice with a pro.
By pro, I mean a man whose been playing golf since before I was born.



Biz loves to run the length of this yard. I was able to get a shot while he was still for a moment.



We've been playing fetch with the fallen pears off one of the trees in the back yard.. He loves to chase them though he stops quite often to nibble on them!



We found a clump of Ivey that is home to millions of Elder bugs. At least I think that is what they are called. Its so interesting how they clump together... Curious and pretty little bugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Uh-oh. Dog + pears = potential disaster. Hope everything passed peacefully...lol!

11:35 PM  
Blogger killedasouthernbelle said...

heh.. quite smooth. eh. heh!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home