Two Fine Lovers

The Adventures of BunnyCat

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Saki Designs Purses

And Saki designs them very well. My dear friend Alexia Abegg is behind SDP. She was kind enough to create a new bag and present it to me for my birthday. I was also given an apron from Lori designed by SDP. Ive posted some pics of the bag and apron below.. Harvey is my apron model. I think he looks quite fetching in it. He was doing his best Alton Brown impression....

If you want to know more about Saki - Please go visit her blog of created delights:

www.alexiaabegg.blogspot.com.

From there she can guide you on how to contact her, when the desire for her one - of - a kinds takes over!







2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Awesome! (But does he cook?)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Alexia said...

so glad you like the bag!!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home